Small, compact and ideal for applications in veterinary laboratories where the number of samples is small and different types of tubes need to be processed simultaneously. It has a rotor for microtubes and capillary tubes in the same cycle.
Easy to use
- Microprocessor controlled.
- Induction motor maintenance free (brushless).
- Rotors list on memory.
- Noise level: below 60 dB.
- Start, stop, open lid and short spin with adjustable speed buttons.
- Option of free/locked adjustment of RPM/ RCF along the run.
- Automatic open lid, programmable.
- Last values remain in memory.
- Low heigh for easy access.
- Over-speed protection.
- Lid provided with security systems:
– Automatic lid lock system, motorized. Emergency lid-lock release.
– Locking and protection against opening along the run.
– Lid dropping protection.
– Port in the lid for calibration and operation checking.
- Ergonomic design that allows close the lid effortless.
- Unbalance detection and switch off.
- Protection safety ring between the centrifugation chamber and the housing.
- Chamber of centrifugation in stainless steel (easy cleaning).
- Rotors and adapters autoclavable, easy to install by the user.
- Forced ventilation to reduce temperature increasing
- Automatic disconnection for energy saving, with deactivation option.