The word that best defines and determines its characteristics is, without doubt, universal. It has multiple rotors with a wide range of reducers, which enables it to work with volumes from 0.2 ml. to 100 ml., with angle fixed and swing out options. This equipment covers all types of needs of the users and offers a range of medium speeds for routine processes. To optimise the performance of the equipment in this range, we have increased its capacity with a swing out rotor for up to 28 x 15 ml. tubes and an angle fixed rotor for 32 to 15 ml./15 ml. conical tubes.
It has a control to define the functions beyond the operation values, thus becoming a piece of equipment perfectly integrated into your processes. Versatile, functional,simple, indispensable in your lab.
Easy to use
- Microprocessor controlled.
- Induction motor maintenance free (brushless).
- Rotors list on memory.
- Listado de rotores en memoria.
- Noise level: below 60 dB.
- Start, stop, open lid and short spin with adjustable speed buttons.
- Option of free/locked adjustment of RPM/ RCF along the run.
- Automatic open lid, programmable.
- Low heigh for easy access.
- Last values remain in memory.
- Over-speed protection.
- Lid provided with security systems:
– Automatic lid lock system, motorized with double lock.
– Emergency lid-lock release.
– Lid dropping protection.
– Port in the lid for calibration and operation checking.
- Unbalance detection and switch off.
- Protection safety ring between the centrifugation chamber and the housing.
- Chamber of centrifugation in stainless steel (easy cleaning).
- Buckets can be removed with the lid closed.Hermetic lids
- Rotors and adapters autoclavable, easy to install by the user.
- Forced ventilation to reduce temperature increasing
- Automatic disconnection for energy saving, with deactivation option.