- Comprehensive Package
OnColorTM Premium offers a wide range of functions and graphical displays for the evaluation and control of colour, including instrument control, colorimetric and spectral data, colour tolerancing and statistical calculations, trend charts and
histograms. It provides 6 customisable report screens to display colour data and indices and a complete elliptical tolerancing capability including CMC & CIE 2000 tolerancing and the advanced ‘best fit’ technique which statistically calculates tolerances based on batch history data.
- Open Platform Software Package
OnColorTM doesn’t tie you in. This Open Platform Software Package works on any of the off-the-shelf spectrophotometers that are currently available from all currently active suppliers and legacy systems.
- Versatility of Instrument Choice
OnColorTM is available for all spectrophotometers from handheld, portable instruments, such as our RT portable and bench top instruments. It is equally as suited to quick, portable readings as to the demanded accuracy of high-end solutions.
The software can either be used out-of-the-box with pre-programmed screen displays or, alternatively, you can customize it and tailor it to your needs with templates provided by the Property Files.
- Correlation of Data
Job Tags and Workspaces allow for correlation of data to specific manufacturing processes.
Navigation aids help speed you through the software with hot keys, shortcut keys, tool tips and right click menu.
- Technical specifications
- Comprehensive Premium Package with Wide Range of Functions & Graphical Displays
- Enables Colour Tolerancing & Statistical Calculations, Trend Charts & Histograms
- Compatible with all Current Windows™ Operating Systems
- All Current Colour and Color Difference Formulas, Illuminants, Observers & Indices