Thermally insulated portable cooler bag for professional use Use: short-term transportation of medical and laboratory samples, reagents, pharmaceuticals, drugs, vaccines, blood bags, insulin, food, catering products, etc.
• Structure: made entirely of gray plastic material, non-deformable (UVA resistant), shock resistant, both inside and outside. All internal corners are rounded to facilitate any cleaning operation.
• Insulation: high density polyurethane foam (40 kg/m³), with a thickness of 35 mm. CFC free. Due to the increased thickness of the heat-insulating layer, the box maintains the internal temperature for a long time. ‘
• Handling: 1 shoulder strap (textile material)
• Thermally insulated cover: 1 hinged cover, made with the same material and insulation as the rest of the structure. The lid is fitted with a perimeter labyrinth seal for a perfect seal and 2 heavy-duty black ABS lever closure systems with an elastic seal.
• Optional: temperature or temperature/humidity recorder
Model: IC 22 P
Net capacity: 22 L
Insulation layer thickness: 35 mm (polyurethane foam)
External dimensions: 39 x 37 x 31 cm
Net weight: 4 kg