Temperature Range: -20°C to -45°C
LCDF-220 horizontal laboratory freezer, 220L
- Structure: all steel sheet coated with white epoxy (anti-rust) outside and aluminum inside
- Insulation: high density foam polyurethane layer (40 kg/cm³), 100 mm thick. Does not contain CFCs.
- Cabinet legs: 4 fixed legs, made of white epoxy coated stainless steel with high stability
- Insulation lid: 1, outside made of white epoxy coated steel and inside made of atoxic plastic material The lid is equipped with hinges (to prevent accidental closing) and perimetric rubber-magnetic spacers (increasing the possibility of a complete closure), with a safety lock
- Control panel: located below the cabinet structure, including digital thermostat with integrated indicator light
+ Digital temperature controller with integrated indicator light: microprocessor operated with 4 switches, allowing control of all cabinet functions (including set temperature, defrost, function compressor and fan capacity)
The internal temperature is displayed by an LED display, red, light indicator with an accuracy of 1oC
The thermostat includes audible (via 1 buzzer) and visual (LED indicator) indicator lights for temperature difference, higher or lower than the pre-set temperature (adjustable correction)
+ The audible alarm can be turned off via a special switch.
- Refrigeration unit: Placed below, including 1 sealed compressor and 1 condenser, cooling the air by fan. In addition, the insulated walls attach the evaporator pipes, for uniformity and maximum temperature stability.
- Defrost: manual
- Refrigerant: CFC and HCFC free
- Cooling: static, in-chamber evaporator for maximum temperature uniformity and stability.
- Temperature range: -20°C / -45°C
- Power supply: 220-230V/1min/50Hz
- Power socket: Type schuko
- Noise level 50
- Actual volume: 220L
- Dimensions (W x D x H cm): 106 x 73 x 87
- Packing size (W x D x H cm): 118 x 85 x 112 (1.13 m³)
- Net weight: 80 kg
* Optional accessories
- Temperature chart recorder
- Electronic thermal printer
- Wooden stand
- Mesh basket
- Set of wheels for cabinet legs