Temperature Range: -20°C to -45°C
LCDF-220xPRO horizontal laboratory freezer, 220L
- Structure: all steel sheet coated with white epoxy (anti-rust) outside and aluminum inside
- Insulation: high density foam polyurethane layer (40 kg/cm³), 100 mm thick. Does not contain CFCs.
- Cabinet legs: 4 fixed legs, made of white epoxy coated stainless steel with high stability
- Insulation lid: 1, outside made of white epoxy coated steel and inside made of atoxic plastic material The lid is equipped with hinges (to prevent accidental closing) and perimetric rubber-magnetic spacers (increasing the possibility of a complete closure), with a safety lock
- Control panel "xPRO": located to the right of the cabinet structure (at the lid position), microprocessor operated with capacitive touch keys and color display "
+ New intuitive EEN interface ( EVERmed flexible navigation), easy access to functions in the settings list." "
+ 3.5 inch TFT wide color display screen, touch key operation, display internal temperature Operation status, and settings."
+ Backup battery, automatically charge the battery, replace it when the power supply fails
+ Digital temperature controller with 0.1°C . accuracy
+ Keypad with security lock, avoid unauthorized input
High and low temperature with user-set program limit
+ Door open history for the last 30 days (cannot be deleted), with the ability to check on the screen, the number of times the door was opened, the number of alarms and the total time the door was kept open daily
+ Defrost history for the last 30 days (cannot be deleted), can check defrost form, start time and execution time
+ Real-time temperature chart for the last 52 hours + Pt1000 sensor for more accurate temperature monitoring
- Refrigeration unit: Placed below, including 1 sealed compressor and 1 condenser, cooling the air by fan. In addition, the insulated walls attach the evaporator pipes, for uniformity and maximum temperature stability.
- Defrost: manual
- Refrigerant: CFC and HCFC free
- Cooling: static, in-chamber evaporator for maximum temperature uniformity and stability.
- Temperature range: -20°C / -45°C
- Power supply: 220-230V/1min/50Hz
- Power socket: Type schuko
- Noise level 50 - Actual volume: 220L
- Dimensions (W x D x H cm): 132 x 73 x 87
- Packing size (W x D x H cm): 144 x 85 x 112 (1.37 m³)
- Net weight: 90 kg
* Optional accessories
- Temperature chart recorder
- Electronic thermal printer
- Wooden stand
- Mesh basket
- Set of wheels for cabinet legs
- Data logger function with USB port