Magnus 22 R
The refrigerated version of our floor standing equipment offers the maximum perShapence for your processes. Its design enables it to be installed in any space in the lab, avoiding the occupation of useful space. Its ergonomic design allows easy access to the rotor as well as traceability of the positioning to balance the load and easy identification.
With a wide range of accessories that offers capacities for tubes of 750 ml., microplates, microtubes and a great number of positions for the more common use tubes of 15 ml. conical, 50 ml. conical, 15 ml., 10 ml., and 5 ml. for clinical applications. It also has a specific rotor for blood bags and tubes extraction. Its powerful refrigeration system enables it to maintain the minimum temperature of the chamber below 4°C regardless of the type of rotor and the speed selected. This characteristic gives the user confidence in traceability during the centrifugation cycle.
- Microprocessor controlled. PC connection.
- Induction motor maintenance free (brushless).
- Rotors and adapters list on memory.
- Noise level: below 60 dB.
- Start, stop, open lid and short spin with adjustable speed buttons.
- Option of free/locked adjustment of RPM/ RCF along the run.
- Automatic open lid, programmable.
- Low heigh for easy access.
- Last values remain in memory.
- Automatic rotor recognition. Over-speed protection.
- Lid provided with security systems:
– Automatic lid lock system, motorized with double lock.
– Emergency lid-lock release.
– Locking and protection against opening along the run.
– Lid dropping protection.
– Port in the lid for calibration and operation checking.
- Ergonomic design that allows close the lid effortless.
- Unbalance detection and switch off.
- Protection safety ring between the centrifugation chamber and the housing.
- Chamber of centrifugation in stainless steel (easy cleaning).
- Rotors can be removed with the lid closed. Hermetic lids.
- Rotors and adapters autoclavable, easy to install by the user.
- Automatic disconnection for energy saving up to 8 h.
- Remains the refrigeration after centrifugation process.
- Precooling program with rotor spinning and temperature selectable.
- Guarantee 4 °C at maximum RPM.
- Temperature range from -20°C (-4°F) to 40°C (104°F) in 1°C/1°F steps. Programmable in °C o °F.
- Temperature sensor inside the chamber.
- Gas R 449A HFO (CFC free).