Dilitcen 22 R
The largest of our benchtop machines, with a capacity of up to 4 litres and an ergonomic design that enables easy loading of the rotor, as well as traceability of the positioning of the samples so as to balance the load and for easy identification. It has a wide range of accessories with capacity for four 1.000 ml. bottles, microplates, microtubes and a large number of positions for the most commonly used 15 ml. conical, 50 ml. conical, 15 ml., 10 ml. and 5 ml. tubes for clinical as well as biotechnology applications.
Its colour TFT touch screen offers performance that enables, in addition to controlling the equipment by operational parameters, the possibility of exporting data for analysis and timer programmed operation. The autonomy provided by this equipment facilitates automation of work cycles and modes. This also ensures traceability of the process, not leaving any parameter uncontrolled and maintaining the process at all times.
It has a refrigeration system that enables it to maintain the minimum temperature of the chamber below 4°C regardless of the type of rotor and the speed selected.
Easy to use
- Microprocessor controlled. PC connection.
- Induction motor maintenance free (brushless).
- Rotors and adapters list on memory.
- Noise level: below 60 dB.
- Start, stop, open lid and short spin with adjustable speed buttons.
- Option of free/locked adjustment of RPM/ RCF along the run.
- Automatic open lid, programmable.
- Low heigh for easy access.
- Last values remain in memory.
- Automatic rotor recognition. Over-speed protection.
- Lid provided with security systems:
– Automatic lid lock system, motorized with double lock.
– Emergency lid-lock release.
– Locking and protection against opening along the run.
– Lid dropping protection.
– Port in the lid for calibration and operation checking.
- Ergonomic design that allow close the lid effortless.
- Unbalance detection and switch off.
- Protection safety ring between the centrifugation chamber and the housing.
- Chamber of centrifugation in stainless steel (easy cleaning).
- Rotors can be removed with the lid closed. Hermetic lids.
- Rotors and adapters autoclavable, easy to install by the user.
- Automatic disconnection for energy saving up to 8 h.
- Remains the refrigeration after centrifugation process.
- Precooling program with rotor spinning and temperature selectable.
- Guarantee 4 °C at maximum RPM.
- Temperature range from -20°C (-4°F) to 40°C (104°F) in 1°C/1°F steps. Programmable in °C o °F.
- Temperature sensor inside the chamber.
- Gas R 449A HFO (CFC free).