Digtor 22 C-8
The largest of our centrifuges for oil, with capacity for 8 tubes of 8”, the best option for centres that carry out a large number of tests every day.
- Microprocessor controlled. PC connection.
- Induction motor maintenance free (brushless).
- Rotors and adapters list on memory.
- Noise level: below 60 dB.
- Start, stop, open lid and short spin with adjustable speed buttons.
- Option of free/locked adjustment of RPM/ RCF along the run.
- Last values remain in memory.
- Automatic rotor recognition. Over-speed protection.
- Lid provided with security systems:
– Automatic lid lock system, motorized with double lock.
– Emergency lid-lock release.
– Locking and protection against opening along the run.
– Lid dropping protection.
– Port in the lid for calibration and operation checking.
- Unbalance detection and switch off.
- Protection safety ring between the centrifugation chamber and the housing.
- Chamber of centrifugation in stainless steel (easy cleaning).
- Rotors and adapters autoclavable, easy to install by the user.
- Automatic disconnection for energy saving up to 8 h
- Preheating program with rotor spinning and temperature selectable. Allows keep the chamber at working temperature before starting the process.
- Regulation of the room temperature +5°C (41°F) to 80°C (176°F) in 1°C/1° F steps Programmable in °C o °F.
- Temperature sensor inside the chamber. Overheating protection.
- Internal isolated avoiding heat lost.