Universal by design. With a wide range of rotors for microplates, cryotubes, microtubes, tubes from 100 ml., with options as versatile as con 28 x 15 ml. tubes in a swing out rotor and 32 x 15 ml. conical tubes in an angle fixed rotor, and rotors for high speed 85 ml., 80 ml., 50 ml., 30 ml. and 10 ml. tubes. The accessories and components are designed to facilitate cleaning and quick rotor exchange. This equipment can process highly diverse samples, offering the most exhaustive control of the process in its range. Programming by stages allows the user to control each of them, ensuring traceability and repeatability of the process at all times.
The safety devices incorporated, for the sample as well as the user, impede the cycle from beginning if the operation is not carried out in the right way and according to the values entered.
Easy to use
- Microprocessor controlled.
- Induction motor maintenance free (brushless).
- Rotors list on memory.
- Noise level: below 60 dB.
- Start, stop, open lid and short spin with adjustable speed buttons.
- Option of free/locked adjustment of RPM/ RCF along the run.
- Automatic open lid, programable.
- Last values remain in memory.
- Low heigh for easy acces.
- Automatic rotor recognition. Over-speed protection.
- Lid provided with security systems:
– Automatic lid lock system, motorized with double lock.
– Emergency lid-lock release.
– Locking and protection against opening along the run.
– Lid dropping protection.
– Port in the lid for calibration and operation checking.
- Ergonomic design that allows close the lid effortless.
- Unbalance detection and switch off.
- Protection safety ring between the centrifugation chamber and the housing.
- Chamber of centrifugation in stainless steel (easy cleaning).
- Rotors can be removed with the lid closed. Hermetic lids.
- Rotors and adapters autoclavable, easy to install by the user.
- Forced ventilation to reduce temperature increasing.
- Automatic disconnection for energy saving up to 8 h., with deactivation option.